Hello All :) It's 3a.m. "ish" in Georgia right now. Ava is sound asleep and Rory is out of town. So why is it that just when I thought having "alone" time would be so great...its SO ALONE?!? I miss my husband and I do not dare wake up the sleeping beauty! She's teething (3 top teeth have broken thru the gums all at once.) I guess I could call Andrea right now, since we've been playing phone tag. I know it will be my luck that this could possibly be the 1st night Erin sleeps all night and doesn't wake up. I would never hear the end of that one *wink* my reply would be "don't sweat the petty things dot dot dot!"
Back to what I was saying about being alone. Seriously, I cannot sleep. In a not so shallow and round-a-bout way I was excited to have my bed all to myself, the tv all to myself, and not hearing somebody whine that they want pizza rolls for the 5th night in a row (just joking...eeh slightly...rory i do love you;) and now that I have that peace and quiet time...I do not know what in the world to do with myself.
I've done 3 loads of wash, emptied Rorys sock drawer, bleached the socks, and matched them. I've premeasured Avas' formula for 2 days and 2 nights, cleaned the house, taken out the trash, watched way too much TLC, and now I have so much adrenaline from not sitting down that I still can't sit down.
Tell me this is just love and it goes away lol? Now that I think about it, I don't ever want this feeling to go away. I love Rory and I miss him!
Good night for now, the timer just went off on the oven for more boiled water for the baby.
Maybe just maybe there will be TWO posts in the same weekend...hehehe :)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment