We are approaching my absolute favorite time of the year. I love this season we will soon call Fall! The weather gets cold enough to enjoy a nice bowl of chili, while hanging out with friends, watching a good SEC Game. I'll watch a little Notre Dame too. (<---I guess for Rory's sake I'll add that little side note)
My weekend started by hanging out with my soon to be sister in-law, family, and friends. We had such a blast. A wedding is going to be planned in less than 3 months. We went to Dublin just with the intentions of looking at dresses. Of course a group of girls cannot just look at dresses! Kim was beautiful in each one she tried on and I know she picked the perfect one. I'll post some pics....(after the wedding, duh!) Can't ruin the surprise for the groom. After we went to the dress shop, we all indulged in Cracker Barrel. If that is not a true fall dining place, then I don't know what is? Cozy atmosphere, true southern food, and sweet tea (well, I had diet coke but whose paying attention anyway.) It was such a great day to hang out with the girls.
Rory watched the baby while we were gone. I really am so blessed that I have a such a wonderful husband! I came home to the see the remnants of "Daddy's Dinner." She is her dads daughter and an O'Brien, of course she loves her pizza!

I had a terrifc day and ended it on a great note.
Football season started for Bama yesterday. I hate to quote ,I really do, but I believe ESPN stated that Bama "DOMINATED" Clemson last night! What an upset for them...we had a 34-10 Victory....ROLLL TIDE! JPW threw some great passes for a great win. Clemson can say good bye to the #9 Rankings.

Enjoy Labor Day...and remember...pack away all the white pants! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment