Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Now or Never

If I didn't sit down to do this post now, then I'd probably never do it. It's not that anything is going to be super important or extra special. It's just that this pregnancy is making me neglect everything in all areas around me. These twins are already kickin' my butt!

I must admit, I've been a little slow at work lately. I stay caught up and I get the job done, but if I really focused then I could get it done faster. Everything has slowed down for me. The twins are draining every ounce of energy I have. Rory has completely picked up the slack, and I don't know how he does it. Sometimes I get more exhausted just by watching him go...go...go! The guy never stops. He has continued to get Ava ready every morning (something he's done since she's been a few months old,) he's picking her up from school (because I've been going home at 3 o'clock...to sleep,) he's been coming home and cooking dinner, cleaning up, giving Ava her bath and putting her to bed.

Basically my husband has been "Super Dad" as I like to call him!

I couldn't be more proud than right now to say that he has truly come through for our family. He doesn't stop or slow down and somehow he finds the strength to just keep pushing through. I really look up to him in so many aspects of his life. He's a successful business owner, a great father, and a fantastic husband...need I say more?

Right now I'm home early to sleep, so I'm going to log off the computer and do just that. In the meantime I can't promise I'll be posting daily, but I'll do my best during this 1st trimester to post weekly. Maybe I can move up after that when I get some more energy back and dedicate more time to the blog. I didn't even do a Valentine's Day theme layout...pathetic...I know ;)

Hang in there with me...just think...when the twins come the blog will turn into twice the fun!

No comments: