My total before taxes was $46.78. After taxes it was $2.97...can I please add that Rory insisted I get him a 2 liter of coke(not pictured because it was gone before I could take the pic,) which I claim completely screwed up my savings! The coke alone was $1.79. Ugh the nerve of a husband ;)

For all of my local friends, my mom and I have decided to do a Coupon Workshop at the beginning of the year. After the holidays we all know money gets tight for folks and you try to save a dollar wherever you can. We're going to show you how to do just that! :) We're very excited. Over the next few weeks while we plan our materials please give us a day of the week that works for you and a time. We will try to make it convenient for all to attend.
I can't possibly do a post with pictures and not include a recent one of the kiddos :)


I can't possibly do a post with pictures and not include a recent one of the kiddos :)


No comments:
Post a Comment