Rory & I both decided that in this not so mundane life we live, trying to manage a multi-million dollar business as well as our family, that this is the solution. The solution to the distance that keeps us separated from everybody we love and care about.
I never thought I would be "that person"..."L" "O" "L" <--Andrea....who "blogs"... dear Lord are we joining that Club *geesh*
(If I start doing the Star Trek hand salute then we are in definate trouble!)
Back to what I was saying, in all seriousness, we are going to do our absolute best to update this weekly. Hopefully, once we get into the habit of writing on here, then we can post a few times a week :) I know it is hard with everyday life for us to keep in touch as often as we feel we should.
This is our attempt in the midst of chaos to do this with the ones we miss the most! There will be pictures posted as we load them on the computer, stories of Ava's milestones (which lately she is starting to have many), you might even be dragged into some of our business life stories.
We love each and every one of you (our family, not the stranger who decides to pull this blog up and think our life is funny to read about...well I guess we can appreciate those people) and we basically do not want to lose touch. Enjoy the upcoming stories and news. I can PROMISE...there is A LOT to catch up on!
1 comment:
Feed that baby more! LOL
Love ya,
Aunt Shar
Post a Comment