Rory really is a true sport though. We all have husbands that aggravate us to know end, that is something that just comes with marriage, right? Say yes and make me at least just feel better about the idea of that statement...ha ha! I must admit that most of the men I care deeply about in my life are good sports. My husband, My dad, and My brother (Wally) all continue to impress me everyday with their commitment to their "firecrackers." I do say firecracker in a good way. I mean really, to deal with them sometimes how could myself, mom, and Kim continue to travel this path we call life with such men. These 3 men continue daily to amaze me with their strength, courage, and fight they have with everday obstacles. No matter what is presented to them they always find a way to smile...or POUT!
CHEERS to good sports and the sweet little lady that we met having our first family tea yesterday! :)



Let me close this on a very celebratory note to keep everybody smiling (because I know your at least laughing hysterically by the pictures above, that WAAAS my intention!)
My brother and sister in-law had a baby girl named Erin Rose a week ago today (1/18/08) She was a little bit early but at 8lbs. 9ozs. and 20.5in. long that might have been a good thing for Andrea :) She is absolutely beautiful! If I get permission from the parents, maybe I'll even post a pic or two!
Peace out for now kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment