Hilton Head, SC here we come. We finally get to take a little weekend getaway. :)
Ava is battling a cold right now. It breaks my heart to hear her cough up a storm. The weather here has been terrible just like everywhere else. Hot one day, cold another. We're actually expected to get some sleet tonight. Hopefully, she'll get better and next week she can get her 6 month shots.
Speaking of Ava...Daycare...uuugh...I never thought I'd have to send her to one. God Bless all of those stay at home mom's and dad's (Micheal...your time is coming my dear) but I could never do it. I guess the blood in my family does not mix well with Cabin Fever. Rory and I looked at some daycares today and I am SOOOO impressed! We found a perfect fit for Ava! Please say a prayer that tomorrow we get a phone call that they have accepted her application. I really need this peace of mind.
The first place we went this morning we walked right in and the lady said "oh my, I didnt even hear the door open!" WTH...and I want my child in the care of these people...NO WAY! Thank goodness for the well kept, friendly staffed, state certified, brand new Foundation Academy. These people actually have it together. :)
Children really do change your world don't they?!? I never thought I would be concerned about the things I am. You bring this little helpless child into the world and you realize all of the scary things out there that you must protect them from.
Have a wonderful weekend and I'll post pics from Hilton Head :)
~Danielle
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment