Friday, March 20, 2009

Beach Bound

Things will be pretty slow around here for the next few days. Rory, Ava, and I will be taking a much needed weekend getaway. We're headed to the beach and we will be enjoying every second of it. I will be thinking of all you who are sitting in freezing cold windy weather :)

To get prepared Ava decided she was going to try on all 8 of her swimsuits. This was the only picture the little model would let me take.

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend, I know we will!

What do you love the most...the Pebbles hair, the sexy shades, or the lovely diaper hanging over the top of the swimsuit...Gotta give props to Jill for pointing all of this out :) I should add, her legs are cropped out of the picture because she refused to take off a pair of tennis shoes she had on that were 5 sizes too big. :)

God is good!

No comments: