Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Praise Patty

I hope everybody out there celebrated this fantastic St. Patrick's Day. Being part of the O'Brien family you can't help but embrace this holiday. I wasn't lucky enough, like most, to take the day off of work and celebrate...BUT...I was lucky enough to spend the whole day with Rory on our anniversary! We had a wonderful lunch date and exchanged gifts over dinner. We were excited to give Ava her present. Unfortunately, when Rory opened it all of the little people were missing. After a phone call to Fisher-Price to see if they could send a replacement, I was told they are out of stock and possibly discontinued. I wanted to start a Little People collection for Ava and out of every set possible this would be my luck. The cutest Irish set is going to be discontinued. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Fisher-Price brings this back next year. Maybe we can get some Luck of the Irish! An Irish Princess can't be without her little people doing the jig on the St. Patty's Day train. Maybe they'll pop up on Ebay at some point. :)

Until then, instead of playing with Fisher-Price Little People...well...Rory and I got to play with our little person.

We wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: