In all reality there is no mayhem today, it's just a typical Monday. The day after the two days that I lay on the couch and bribe myself into at least getting up to shower. Pathetic, I know. The "twinkies" keep getting bigger and bigger. I have a picture to prove it. ;)

I am 9 weeks and finally got a tenative due date of October 5th. Baby A and Baby B are both "thriving" and doing great. Rory and I have decided that they will get the same treatment as Ava and at 16 weeks we'll do the 4d ultrasound to find out the gender of them. I'm excited to begin the countdown. It helps me keep my mind off of...well...puking my brains out. Zofran has not been quite the lifesaver as it was with Ava, then again, she was solo so there was not as bad of hormone spikes. Speaking of hormones. Poor Rory. He was so nice and made lasagna with garlic bread the other night. MISTAKE! While he and Ava chowed down on this nice Italian meal, I secluded myself to the bedroom for 2 hours with the window open to try and escape the smell!
I'm getting nauseous thinking about it. Moving on.
Ava has become a little acrobat lately. Here's an example:

She likes balancing on things, jumping off of the arm on the loveseat, scaling the dining room chairs...We need to put her in a padded room. Thankfully she has not hurt herself. Rory and I try to stop her, but kids are quick. They do stuff before you know it. We have hemmed and hawed about signing her up for the Tumblebus. It's a school bus that has been converted into a mini gymnastic rec center. After this weekend, I think we've finally concluded...she will have a monthly membership :)
Now this wasn't bad was it...only 3 days since my last post. I'm trying to get better. Now go out there and find that miracle drug for me that takes morning sickness away :)
Now this wasn't bad was it...only 3 days since my last post. I'm trying to get better. Now go out there and find that miracle drug for me that takes morning sickness away :)
No comments:
Post a Comment