Dear kids down the street: Is there any reason that at 7a.m. when I am sick you two must instist on acting like hoodlums? Seriously! You're both old enough to know better so stop acting like complete idiots. BTW...shut up...you don't have to scream everything you say! Didn't your mom ever teach you "inside voices!"
Dear Hawkinsville Water Dept: If I have to pay my bill on a scheduled day then why do you not have to pick up my trash on the scheduled date?
Dear 611: STOP CALLING ME! I didn't even know a phone number could be only 3 digits. I don't want whatever you are selling.
Dear TMZ: Is there really nothing else you can report on than gangsta rappers getting arrested or in fights.
Dear 31088 Churches: Do none of you believe in Beth Moore...look her up. You might learn something.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Dear So and So...
Starting with Strangers
Finishing With Family
Dear Mom: Do you really have to continue acting like your 5 years old...GROW UP! Nobody has ever stopped you from seeing your granddaughter. You are choosing not too. Don't ask somebody to come over to get Ava and bring her to see you. Oh and by the way...nobody cares who is on "your side." I have my family and thats all I need. If you decide not to be a part of that, then you sleep at night with that decision.
Dear Tim: Don't take the credit for writing a letter you didnt write. Everybody knows it would have taken you 3 weeks to type that thing. Stand up for yourself every once in a while, even if it is to your wife.
Dear Sister #2: You want to talk like a grown up and act like a grown up then expect to be treated like one! Don't dish it out if you can't take it. And Dear God, please don't text me at 11 o'clock at night. Just because you're awake doesn't mean that I am.
Dear MIL & FIL: I love that you both love being grandparents! Oh, and you might want to keep books for Ava until she's older...she keeps eating them. ;)
Dear Brother #1 & Future Sister In-Law: I know you have some stressful things that you two are going thru right now (wedding plans and a little draper, jr.) just know that at the end of the day, its worth it! You'll have a beautiful wedding and will have your little miracle. I love you both!
Dear Daughter: My life was forever changed the day I met you and I have been blessed ever since. I can only work hard to try to be the mommy you need me to be...ALWAYS :)
Dear DH: Let's go. Nobody has to know why. It's our life and it's our decision. Size doesn't matter <---for those of you who are perverts out there...thats not what I'm talking about. Um...and by the looks of it...I hate to ruin the season already...but... Notre Dame might not do to good this year . Hate to break it to ya, but I'll still cheer with you anyways.
Dear "Team T & T" Members: You are still welcome to be a part of my families life. You can still call and email. The longer you wait the more ackward it gets. We have done nothing to you nor have you done anything to us. We still love you, accept you, and want you involved in our daughters life! Our door has never closed.
Thanks for listening. I promise tomorrow there will be a true "update" of the O'Brien Clan :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment