Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Rule

There is this little year old child that wears the pants in this family. We all know that by now, don't we? ;) In all seriousness...Rory and I are not bothered by it at all. We took a long journey to get her here, so Miss Ava can run amuck.

Apparently the new rule in our house is as follows:

When you give The Misses food (food that might possibly be a bit messy) she MUST


#1 Use two itty bitty hands to *I like to call this process* massage it into the top of her high chair. I know the high chair has a hard job, so she's doing it a favor after all...givin' it a nice little, much needed massage.

#2 Grab food and squeeze it so tight you'd think the kid was trying to make fresh squeezed juice out of it.

Let me first start off by saying that she does get a bath every single day. We do wash her hair with shampoo. Apparently our shampoo is no good. *remember* I said she ruled the roost. Ava likes to make her own shampoo. I guess thats why she insists on squeezing her food...you gotta have the right liquified texture.


#3 Take the liquid food and run it through her shiny locks.


If you are a visual person and would like to see this process in step by step pictures, then please scroll down.





Well if I ate my food like that I'd be embarrassed too. ;)

You gotta love her...we sure do!!!

P.S. Ava misses her cousins! Hugs and kisses to you all :)

No comments: