I promise tomorrow is going to be a true update, where I'll share with you the stories involving The Diva. For example, here love of dancing with my underwear around her neck. That should keep you on the edge of your seat til tomorrow, right?
On a serious note.
Today brings a day of unknowns and there is a more important issue to address.
I'm not too sure if any of you have ever clicked on the blogs I follow (picture links to the right.) There is a little guy who caught the attention of my heart months ago.
If you click on the MckMiracle tab
you can read all about little Stellan. As I've kept up with MckMama's blog I can't help but let my heart get involved in Stellan's story. If you don't have any intention of believing in miracles then don't read his story, because that's exactly what Stellan is.
He's come a long way and he's got a long healthy life to live.
Please keep him and the "MckCharming" family in your prayers!
Let tomorrow bring a day of peace...
On a serious note.
Today brings a day of unknowns and there is a more important issue to address.
I'm not too sure if any of you have ever clicked on the blogs I follow (picture links to the right.) There is a little guy who caught the attention of my heart months ago.
If you click on the MckMiracle tab
He's come a long way and he's got a long healthy life to live.
Please keep him and the "MckCharming" family in your prayers!
Let tomorrow bring a day of peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment