Sometimes you just have to take a time out and rest. Sometimes you just have to slow down and focus on those whom are most important in your life. Sometimes you just can't meet every persons needs and/or requests. Sometimes you just have to take time for yourself!
This is one of those times.
I have had a tremendous amount of craziness in my life recently and now is my time to rest. The fact that the surgery slowed me down (physically) helps a great deal. I'm not one who likes to take time and rest. I like to do things. I like to go places. I also have a 17 month old. Where rest comes into play in this chaotic life...well...you've got me on that one.
I might not probably answer your phones nor will I reply to your text. I might not even get on the computer for the next week or so. This is nothing intentional. It's about my family and my families needs at this time. I have every right to focus on what's important to me, and you should be doing the same thing.
As the year ends, I realize that it has come and gone so fast. I want to cherish what is left of it and embrace the cheerful environment that I'm surrounded in.
I can wish nothing more but peace within your families, love within your heart, and stillness within your soul.
We deserve a little rest sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment