Sunday, October 12, 2008

BORING!

No really...boring!

This was such a wonderful...lazy...boring weekend. I loved it!

I guess because of our uneventful weekend there is not much to blog about.

We just stayed around house. Our neighbors did come to visit last night. They are a blast and so much fun. We took our babysitter out to eat for her birthday and enjoyed our meal (which I assume had a secret "sauce" called saliva.) Let me explain that one. My little brother works at the restaurant we went to. My babysitter is his ex-girlfriend. After the downfall with the parents, he told me to "ROT IN HELL!" I was shocked that he actually told our server (his fellow co-worker) that I was his sister. I thought after the...oooh soooo pleasant(sense my sarcasm)messages from MSN Messenger, he would not claim me as his sister. I guess we're surprised everyday. Maybe there are others out there that CAN act like adults...hmm...interesting. Well I guess if he spit in our food (which he has admittedly done before) then that would not be so adult like. Needless to say, we enjoyed our meal. :)

I've uploaded some new pictures, just a few, not many...to the photobucket acct. If you still need the username and password just email me @ bamababe08 at hotmail dot com.

On a lighter note.

I'm using the crock pot tomorrow night for dinner. I love my crock pot but have not used it so far this fall. I'm going to make some beef and gravy with noodles. It only takes 4 ingredients, so if it comes out tasty then I'll post it for all of my blog friends to try.

Did I fail to mention...I'M SOOOO EXCITED TO MOVE! :) Woo hoo

Tomorrow I have an interesting story to tell. If I forget then remind me...just say:

SEARS & 19 PENNIES!

No comments: