Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hmmm...

Kinda quiet tonight. I asked Rory what I should write about and these were his suggestions:
#1 "Tell everybody how Ava only eats chicken nuggets and fruit for dinner, even though you tried to give her chicken breast and she still wouldn't eat it."
...hold on one sec...okay, sorry. I had to ask him what else he said because frankly I wasn't listening the first time...oops ;) lol. You can't blame me, I was reading an interesting site while he was talking.
Okay back to his other suggestion.
#2 "Write about your new blackberry and how you're trying to figure out how to use it, so you can be high tech."
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...did somebody forget to mention to my lovely dear husband that I AM HIGH TECH. Well maybe I do have to read the instruction book for the Blackberry (since I still can't figure out how to even make a phone call) but that doesn't make me any less high tech, does it? Nooo way! ;)

The one and only show I actually look forward to watching is on.

Army Wives.

Stop reading this and go watch it. I've got something I wanna share but I'd like to talk it over with the hubby first. Stay tuned.

Before I go, let me share this with you...

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace, as you trust in Him.

Romans 15:13

No comments: