Sorry the blog was down for a few days. I was making some adjustments and decisions. I am no longer going to post family pictures. If you email me, I'd be more than glad to respond with the user name and password for photobucket. It is the website I'm now using to host pictures. Think of it as an online photo album.
Rory and I took Ava to The Rock Ranch. It is owned by the owner of Chick-Fil-A. Surprisingly they do not have any of the Chick-Fil-A food there, so we took a picnic basket. It was more like a picnic cooler, but that's okay...it did the job just fine. This was the coolest place ever! Ava had a blast. She got to meet Bob & Larry from Veggie Tales (pictures on photobucket if you'd like to see) wink wink. For any of you in GA. with little ones, check out the website WWW.TheRockRanch.Com. The funniest thing is that this place is in The Rock, GA. Yes, that's the name of the town...THE ROCK. Interesting. Or at least I thought it was. Doesn't take much to make me laugh these days.
Side Note.
I did laugh when Shannon convinced me today that we had a basement in our shop. Don't ask. I know.
The princess is talking up a storm right now and I can't concentrate at the moment. I might try to post more later. If I don't get the chance, then I hope everybody had just as great of a weekend as we did :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment