Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Growling Girl

I'm gonna keep this short since American Idol has started.

Just take a moment and prepare yourself before you press play, and I'll set the atmosphere for you.

Rory, Ava, Sydney and me were sitting down to eat dinner. Usually this is when Ava thinks it's time to place herself on center stage. All of her performances go on at the dinner table along with the exploitation of her newly learned words. I wish I could have captured more, but I was a little unprepared and not fast enough getting to my phone to record. Prior to this moment I had sneezed. That's all. Just sneezed. Ava decided to take this opportunity to make fun of me. She mocked me by sneezing again and then began doing her "silly face." If you have seen her silly face then you'll know how hilarious this must have been. If you haven't been able to see it, well you'll just have to come back another day and hope I've posted a video of it.

I kind of got a little annoyed (as funny as it was) and Rory reassured me that she only did it because we are her parents and she gets her sense of humor honestly.

Back to this video. I sneezed. Got made fun of. All of a sudden I hear this growling noise. I look over and this is what the kid is doing...***turn your volume on***



We did NOT teach this to her. I swear! Until the other night we've never even heard her make the noise before. She's absolutely hilarious! Hope you enjoyed as much as we did! :)

No comments: