***update: Rory just got done with his Wii workout session and I'm proud to announce for him...his new Wii Fit age is 25 WOO HOO! Now we don't have to take him to the retirement home! ***
Ever have one of those days that nothing really happens? Not one thing amazing happened today to grab my attention and not one thing terrible happened. Why am I not thankful for a day like this?
I guess I'm use to something ALWAYS happening good or bad.
I'm super tired tonight. I even fell asleep about an hour ago on the couch and when I'm done with this, I'm headed to bed. An uneventful day calls for an enjoyable evening wrapped up in a blanket snuggled in my bed! :) Funny thing is I don't think Rory minds one bit. I don't know if it's because maybe a new episode of Monster Quest might be on tonight or both of his girls will be in bed sound asleep and he can have a quiet evening all to himself. Can I just mention how much I hate Monster Quest. Whoever came up with that show...ugh...Big Foot doesn't exist people!
Now that I'm off that soapbox.
Well, The Diva is becoming more and more independent every day. She can officially eat with utensils. Whether she adheres to this at mealtime is a different story but hey we try ;) She can officially put her jacket without any help. It's called "Tag to Toes" I recommend every mom and dad teach their child this. Here are instructions on how to do it: http://mommylife.net/archives/2008/11/putting_on_a_ja.html
I'm tired tonight y'all and my pillowtop mattress is calling my name.
Oh and for all you women (and maybe men) out there who wax your eyebrows, upper lip, anything on your face...well...stayed tuned for tomorrows post. It contains some advice, I mean, not that I found out the hard way or anything...
Ever have one of those days that nothing really happens? Not one thing amazing happened today to grab my attention and not one thing terrible happened. Why am I not thankful for a day like this?
I guess I'm use to something ALWAYS happening good or bad.
I'm super tired tonight. I even fell asleep about an hour ago on the couch and when I'm done with this, I'm headed to bed. An uneventful day calls for an enjoyable evening wrapped up in a blanket snuggled in my bed! :) Funny thing is I don't think Rory minds one bit. I don't know if it's because maybe a new episode of Monster Quest might be on tonight or both of his girls will be in bed sound asleep and he can have a quiet evening all to himself. Can I just mention how much I hate Monster Quest. Whoever came up with that show...ugh...Big Foot doesn't exist people!
Now that I'm off that soapbox.
Well, The Diva is becoming more and more independent every day. She can officially eat with utensils. Whether she adheres to this at mealtime is a different story but hey we try ;) She can officially put her jacket without any help. It's called "Tag to Toes" I recommend every mom and dad teach their child this. Here are instructions on how to do it: http://mommylife.net/archives/2008/11/putting_on_a_ja.html
I'm tired tonight y'all and my pillowtop mattress is calling my name.
Oh and for all you women (and maybe men) out there who wax your eyebrows, upper lip, anything on your face...well...stayed tuned for tomorrows post. It contains some advice, I mean, not that I found out the hard way or anything...
No comments:
Post a Comment