I bet you thought I'd never come back and update this thing *coughs* kinda like Michael & Andrea's Blog *coughs again!* By the way, I'm still waiting to see pictures of my nieces first birthday. I will cut them a little bit of slack. Everybody has been sick and Andrea's sister had gallbladder surgery.
Well folks I feel like I'm seriously slackin' lately. Ever get into the pits where you feel like you can't get anything done no matter how hard you try? It hasn't mattered if I open Door Number One, Two, or Three but behind every door there has been something that slows me down. This week I feel like what better way to handle this than to "roll with the punches" and "ride the waves." Why fight it when you can join it, right? :)
Ava was sent home from school on Tuesday with a fever. Wednesday I believe a little case of pink eye set in. Thursday...well...Thursday was just simply a "play hooky" day for her. Finally today she was back at school. She never seemed to have a fever while she was home all 2 1/2 days, thankfully! I think on top of the congestion and cold a stomach bug has also taken over her body. She's not a puker; however, the past few days seem to have made up for the lack of puking over the last 18 months of her precious life. Right now she is sound asleep in her own bed. Which of course is a big horrah if you've ever had a sick child. We did manage one night tosnuggle up on the couch together. Although I love cuddling with my daughter, her attempts at laying sideways on the couch made for a loooong night!
Today I was feeling a little more motivated with fewer obstacles. I tried my hand at tutu making. I'll have to post a picture tomorrow. I was pretty impressed with the way it turned out. Seeing how I did it at my desk the last hour of work, since I was able to get all of my work finished. Two days worth of work finished in 1/2 a day, yeah, I'll pat myself on the back for the one.
I'm sitting up waiting on a load of wash to finish(remember the puking thing...otherwise I would not be doing laundry at midnight on a friday) and my washing machine just let me know there are only 3 minutes left. Gonna run for now.
Before I do, I wanted to share this with you. I did not become familiar with this verse until tonight after watching a 20/20 special. There was a lady that was attacked my a mountain lion and had her face mauled. Her Pastor read this verse her first Sunday back to church after her recovery.
2 Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth.
We all have our "lion's" to fight but when the fight is over you can walk away stronger than before you were when you entered the battle.
God Bless and Good Night!
Well folks I feel like I'm seriously slackin' lately. Ever get into the pits where you feel like you can't get anything done no matter how hard you try? It hasn't mattered if I open Door Number One, Two, or Three but behind every door there has been something that slows me down. This week I feel like what better way to handle this than to "roll with the punches" and "ride the waves." Why fight it when you can join it, right? :)
Ava was sent home from school on Tuesday with a fever. Wednesday I believe a little case of pink eye set in. Thursday...well...Thursday was just simply a "play hooky" day for her. Finally today she was back at school. She never seemed to have a fever while she was home all 2 1/2 days, thankfully! I think on top of the congestion and cold a stomach bug has also taken over her body. She's not a puker; however, the past few days seem to have made up for the lack of puking over the last 18 months of her precious life. Right now she is sound asleep in her own bed. Which of course is a big horrah if you've ever had a sick child. We did manage one night to
Today I was feeling a little more motivated with fewer obstacles. I tried my hand at tutu making. I'll have to post a picture tomorrow. I was pretty impressed with the way it turned out. Seeing how I did it at my desk the last hour of work, since I was able to get all of my work finished. Two days worth of work finished in 1/2 a day, yeah, I'll pat myself on the back for the one.
I'm sitting up waiting on a load of wash to finish(remember the puking thing...otherwise I would not be doing laundry at midnight on a friday) and my washing machine just let me know there are only 3 minutes left. Gonna run for now.
Before I do, I wanted to share this with you. I did not become familiar with this verse until tonight after watching a 20/20 special. There was a lady that was attacked my a mountain lion and had her face mauled. Her Pastor read this verse her first Sunday back to church after her recovery.
2 Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth.
We all have our "lion's" to fight but when the fight is over you can walk away stronger than before you were when you entered the battle.
God Bless and Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment